Friday, October 5, 2007
Gedichtjes van de laatste tijd /15:29
One ThingOne thing you can’t control
even if you want to
One thing you can’t understand
even if you want to
One thing that can be difficult
even if you don’t want it
One thing that can be hard
even if you don’t want it
One thing
---
DreamsDreams are unreal
but seems to be so real
Dreams what do the mean?
can somebody explain them?
Cause I’ve got so many questions
and I have never found the answer
---
ThoughtsThoughts
About you and me
How it could be
Just thoughts
---
Gedroomde droomDe gedroomde droom droomde dat de gedroomde dromen gedroomd hadden.
---
Dromen
In mun dromen zijn mun dromen geen dromen maar werkelijkheid
---
FutureHet verleden bepaald mede wie je bent in het heden
---
Raar?Is raar raar
Omdat raar raar is
Of is raar raar
Omdat mensen het
Raar vinden
---
EverythingPeople have questions
Questions about life
Life and everything else
We wonder why some things
happened the way the happened
We haven't got the
right answers about everything
and if we have some answers
they aren't the ones we want
Even if we have the right answers
I know that everything happens with a reason
Even if we don't know the reason
in the end everything gets clear
And I know one thing for sure
One thing about life and everything else
God is real
---
Universal Sound
Can you hear it
the broken world
with all his fears
the helpless crying
the lonely one’s shouting
But there’s hope and love
from God above
the one thing you have to do
is just listen
Refrain:
listen to, listen to (listen)
listen to, listen to (listen)
to the sound of God
to the sound of love
listen to, listen to (listen)
to the sound of salvation
to the sound of hope
listen to the universal sound.
---
GevoelsmensIk ben een gevoelsmens
Ik heb een sterk gevoel
Soms is dit handig
Soms is dit vervelend
Soms voel ik alles zo diep
Soms
Ik ben een gevoelsmens
Het is niet zo dat ik
niet rationeel denk
Maar mijn gevoel is dan
soms zo sterk
Ik ben een gevoelsmens
Soms heb ik het gevoel
dat mijn gevoel me
teveel wordt
Dan wil ik even geen
gevoelsmens meer zijn
Ik ben een gevoelsmens
Ik probeer me groot te houden
maar dat gaat niet altijd
Dan zijn mijn gevoelens zo sterk
dan willen ze eruit
Ik ben een gevoelsmens
Ik heb leuke en
minder leuke gevoelens
maar één ding weet ik
Ik ben een gevoelsmens
Ik sta er niet alleen voor
Mijn gevoelens zijn
bekend bij God
Samen met God sta ik sterk
en kan ik mijn gevoelens aan.
---
Good TimesI’m lying here
thinking about what
a great life I have
A life with God
A life with family
A life with friends
A life with everything
I’m sill lying here
and I’m still thinking
thinking about everything else
about what is happening in the world
what’s happing in my life.
I’m thinking about good times,
and about bad times.
I’m thinking about this moment,
this lovely moment.
---
In the middle of nowhereIn the middle of nowhere
I’m lonely in the darkness
But there you came you’re the bright spot
In the middle of nowhere
refrain:
I ‘am waiting for you
Because I love you
You are the one for me
Because I love you
Much more than I ever do
Remember me and I always remember you
You the one who loves me
So I don’t forget
Because I always remember you
Refrain:
I ‘am waiting for you
Because I love you
You are the one for me
Because I love you
Much more than I ever do
In the middle of nowhere
I always remember you
You’re the bright spot
In the lonely darkness
And I always love you
In the middle of nowhere
When you remember me
---
Mijn Kind
Mijn kind, Ik weet van jouw bestaan,
Ik ken je bij naam.
Mijn kind, Ik weet wie je bent,
Ik ben diegene die jou kent.
Mijn kind, leef dicht bij Mij
ook al gaan de dagen aan je voorbij.
Mijn kind, Ik zal er altijd voor je zijn,
Ik maak je heilig, puur en rein.
Mijn kind, ga waar Ik je zend,
en maak Mijn woorden aan iedereen bekend.
Mijn kind, leer naar Mijn wil te leven,
dan zal Ik je alles in overvloed geven.
---
Wacthing You
Watching the light
that shines on Your face.
Watching the light
that brightens my way.
Watching the lightning
and hear the thunder fade away.
Watching the moon
and see the stars falling down.
Watching everything around me
and see You in Your glorious way.
---
MoonlightWhen the sun goes down
and the evening falls.
You can see the stars sparkeling
above you.
And the moon shines his small
light to brighten your way.
---
0 had their say | have yours?